One night, Srimati Radharani and Krishna were sleeping in Nidhuvana. Towards the end of the night, Radharani had a wonderful dream.
After remembering the dream, Radharani woke Krishna and told Him, "I had a very wonderful dream. I saw a beautiful river with a beautiful bank that looked just like the Yamuna. On the bank of the river, I saw a wonderful golden-complexioned young man singing and dancing to the sound of the mridanga and karatalas. He was completely absorbed in great spiritual ecstasy.
"He was crying out, 'O Krishna! O Radha! Where are You? Where have You gone?'
"Sometimes he rolled on the ground and became unconscious. He was freely sharing this spiritual mood with everyone in the universe, without considering whether they were qualified or not.
Radharani continued, "My dear Krishna, when I saw that beautiful golden youth, I began to wonder, 'Who is this golden-complexioned young man? Is it me crying, O Krishna! O Krishna?'
"That golden youth was also crying loudly, 'O Radha! O Radha! Where are You? Where have You gone?'
"Was that golden youth actually You, my dear Krishna?"
Krishna replied, "My dear Radha, You have seen Me in many different forms. I have given You the opportunity to see forms such as Narayana, Sesha-shayi Vishnu, and many others. I have never seen You so surprised when seeing those forms.
"But now You are completely amazed by this golden form. I cannot say who this golden young man is."
As Krishna said this, He began to smile.
Radharani replied, "O Lord of my heart, I am certain that this golden form is none other than You. Who else could enchant Me in such a wonderful way?"
Krishna then showed Radharani His Kaustubha jewel. When Radharani looked into the jewel, She saw everything that She had seen in Her dream.
Radharani said, "I have heard that Garga Muni told Nanda Maharaja that, at some time during Kali Yuga, You would appear with a golden complexion as Gauranga.
"Garga Muni's words never become false. Therefore, I am sure that during Kali Yuga You will appear with a golden complexion as Gauranga. Then my dream will come true.
"The golden young man I saw in my dream is none other than You."
Hearing this, Krishna agreed.
"Yes, Your dream will come true. In the coming Kali Yuga, I will accept Your golden complexion and the feelings of Your heart and appear as Gauranga.
"I will accept Your devotional mood so that I can personally experience and taste Your divine love.
"At the same time, for the benefit of all people, I will teach the path of loving devotion. People will develop love for Me by chanting the Hare Krishna maha-mantra."
Through this wonderful pastime, Krishna's appearance as Gauranga Mahaprabhu was predicted.
Article by His Holiness Bhakti Purusottama Swami Maharaja
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆 🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆 🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
Hare Krishna 🙏
For Authorized Spiritual Articles,Posters , Quote etc . . kindly download Telegram application in Google play store and Follow the below link for telegram Suddha Bhakti channel 👇

Comments
Post a Comment