Sunday 21 November 2021

The Soul’s Position of Eternal Service

 



(1)
hari he!
ami sei dusta-mati, na dekhiya anya gati,
taba pade lo'yechi sarana
janilama ami, natha, tumi prabhu jagannatha,
ami taba nitya parijana

Oh my dear Lord Hari! I am most fallen, and seeing no other alternative, I have fully taken shelter at Your lotus feet. Oh Lord! Now I have finally understood that You are Jagannatha, Lord of the Universe, whereas I am but Your eternal servant.

(2)
sei dina kabe ha'be, aikantika-bhave jabe,
nitya-dasa-bhava lo'ye ami
mano-rathantara jata, nihsesa koriya swatah,
sevibo amar nitya-swami

When will that day come when I take on the mood and behavior of Your un-alloyed eternal servant? Then, all other distracting desires of my mind will automatically become totally exhausted, and I will be able to whole-heartedly render service to my eternal Master.

(3)
nirantara seva-mati, bahibe cittete sati,
prasanta hoibe atma mor
e bhaktibinoda bole, krishna-seva-kutuhale,
cirodina thaki jena bhor

My soul will become fully satisfied when that day will be mine. My heart will be chaste only for You, and it will exhibit a service attitude which flows from the core of the heart with uninterrupted devotion. Bhaktivinoda says that he will thus live eternally absorbed in such a delightful flow of ecstatic loving service to Krishna.

(Song 16 / Gitamala / by Bhaktivinoda Thakura)


๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”† ๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”† ๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†


Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

 

๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”† ๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”† ๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”†

 

Hare Krishna ๐Ÿ™

 

For Authorized Spiritual Articles,Posters , Quote etc . .  kindly download Telegram application in Google play store and Follow the below link  for telegram Suddha Bhakti channel ๐Ÿ‘‡


https://t.me/suddhabhakti

No comments:

Post a Comment